Parent’s Weekend is October 14-15, 2016
Come join us for a weekend in Branson, MO and take in the beautiful Ozarks autumn and get a taste of what life is like at the Institute. We have a fun-filled weekend planned you won’t want to miss! We encourage you to drive (or fly) in on Friday afternoon and stay for the weekend if you can. You will be able to enjoy time with your student and some group activities as well.
Schedule of Events: (Tentative)
- Arrive in town, time with student/family
- Optional Bonfire and S’mores on lower fields Friday night
- Golf Outing
- 3:00-4:30pm — Program and Teaching on campus at K-Kauai
- 5:30pm — Dixie Stampede Dinner Show- If you would like to join us for The Dixie Stampede, please use the Register Online link below to purchase tickets for your family and your student.
- 8:00-10:00pm — Dessert and Dancing in the dining hall on campus
- Church with your student
If you have any questions, please contact Cat Hampsch at: firstname.lastname@example.org
The new LaQuinta Inn and Suites in Hollister, MO is offering a 15% discount on rooms for Institute parents.
Please let them know you are with the “Kanakuk Institute Parent’s Weekend” to receive this rate.
LaQuinta Inn and Suites
291 Financial Dr.
The Baymont Inn and Suites is offering a discounted rate of $84.00 + tax/night for a King room over Parent’s Weekend (October 14-16). This rate includes a hot continental breakfast.
There are only 5 rooms available at this rate for each night and they will be held until Friday, October 1st
Please let them know you are with “Kanakuk Family Weekend” to receive this rate.